Can Google Image answer your question ?

The rules are simple. Use Google Image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer.” After that tag 10 People.

1. The Age of My Next Birthday


2. A Place I'd Like to Travel to

absolutely Switzerland!!

3. Favourite Place

My little room

4. Favourite Food

Traditional Food hmmm yummy !

5. Favourite Things

Frieeeeeenndds

6. Favourite Color

Blue as always

7. A City Where I Was Born

I have the same birthday with Jakarta :)

8. A City Which I Have Ever Lived in

Jakarta

9. A Nickname I Have

kenapa beginiiiiiii ?

10. College Major
Still don't know what I'm going to do next

11. Name of My Love


---------------

12. A Bad Habit

Being underestimate

13. A Hobby

Reading novels or newspaper


and also sleeping :)

Tag : yang baca deh

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having Academic Writing Course at LBI UI

Big Bad Wolf Jakarta (a review from a not-so-happy visitor)

Life in Leeds