watch me on tv!

This afternoon I got a new idea. Browsed some cool stuffs and made an artwork by using my favorite program-adobe photoshop.

And this what I called silly-dizzy-nutty artwork



Isn’t it cool ? hahha

After making this artwork, I and my family went to MM (I bet people who live in Bekasi must know this fab mall hahah) to fix my handphone. There are some lines on the LCD, and it makes me difficult to use. When we got there, unfortunately Nokia Service Centre was closed. What a crap! So we decided to have dinner and you know what ? I met Gracia Indri and her boyf Samuel Zygwiln (I don't know how to spell his name correctly). There're few people wanted to be photographed with them.

So far this Saturday was quite nice, hows yours ?

Related Articles

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.