Another Big Step

So, here it is. Finally, one of my big dream is going to happen. I passed the interview session of scholarship and there's only one step to do to bring it into reality. I and the rest of  awardee should join the preparation session.I remember when due date of the announcement, I had prepared for the worst. I thought this second attempt would be failed and I should've immediately enrolled another scholarship.

But, God planned it to me...

Mom was in tears...

I was unexpectedly not that extremely happy in a way that you could've just scream. No. I remained silent. Well, this because of the condition of my working place.

Anyway, I am fully grateful.

But then...I bump into this article and suddenly feel being slapped.

https://www.selasar.com/politik/hatta-dan-refleksi-tentang-beasiswa

Can I use this opportunity nicely ? I remember when the interviewee asked me about city planning and bandung's problem. We discussed about it and he suddenly came to a statement that I should've been the city mayor.

I know I'm not an activist. Not your so-called-critical friend. But one thing for sure, I'm passionate about my field of interest and related to our country's problem. So yeah, just wish me luck.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Having Academic Writing Course at LBI UI

Big Bad Wolf Jakarta (a review from a not-so-happy visitor)

Life in Leeds